Are you ready to experience real Freedom?
The statistics are staggering. In 2011, there were approximately 20.6 million people in the United States over the age of 12 with an addiction – not including tobacco. Most people don’t get the treatment they need and 11 people die each day from drug overdoses – a rate that has tippled in the past 20 years.*
It’s time to stop being a statistic and be a champion for you freedom.
There’s a reason why 12 step programs don’t work. They are not designed to help you transform the root of the issue – why you feel the way you feel, why you believe what you believe and why you see and react to the world the way you do and why you use a “tool” like alcohol, drugs or tobacco to shift your state. The Addiction Freedom Model, a truly innovate approach, developed by Hypnotherapist and NLP Expert, Wendi Friesen, has been achieving measurable results and receiving rave reviews transforming lives across the globe. Here’s what you can expect:
Through Hypnosis, NLP and related techniques we target feelings, beliefs, filters and perspectives at the root at the behavior and transform them. Setting the stage to reinforce positive empowering ways of seeing and acting on the world.
TIME & FINANCIAL INVESTMENT
Convenient, easy and flexible. There are several ways to move through this work. You don’t have to check out of your life for 30 days or disconnect from your families and loved ones.
After Rehab Support – $175 Per Session
Finished with rehab and feel like a little more support? Let’s set you up with a series of sessions scheduled at regular intervals to reinforce and support your recovery goals. Packages of 3 for $450.
1 Month Private Individual Hypnotherapy – $2500
Five private Hypnotherapy sessions your first week (no more than 1 session per day.) Sessions may last up to 2 hours each.
3 sessions per week for the remaining 3 weeks of the month. (15 sessions total). Phone support through the month.
4 Day Intensive Group with 28 Day Follow Up – $1500
Spend 4 intensive days 9 am – 5pm, participating in individual and group sessions. Daily interaction with people just like you on the road to changing their lives. Then, 28 days of daily phone follow-up.
4 Day Intensive Individual with 28 Day Follow Up – $3000
Spend 4 intensive days 9 am – 5pm, participating in individual, private hypnotherapy session. Then, 28 days of daily phone follow-up.
Daily Workbook with Guided Lesson Plans
Day & Evening Audio Recordings
Individual In-Person Sessions
In addition to being trained in the techniques of WENDI FRIESEN’S ADDICTION PROJECT I am also pending receipt of my CERTIFIED RECOVERY SUPPORT SPECIALIST QUALIFICATION in the field of addiction from the ACADEMY FOR ADDICTION PROFESSIONALS which certifies Relapse Prevention Specialists in the State of Florida and is an approved provider of education for The Florida Certification Board (Provider #5093-A) and the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (Provider #905).
In addition to over 1000 hours of training in Hypnosis, NLP and adjunct techniques, I’ll add over 75 hours of State Approved Recovery Support including:
- Legal and Professional Responsibility (Ethics, HIPAA/Confidentiality, Self-Care and Professional Development);
- Reengagement, Crisis Support and Safety (Risk/Crisis Management and Domestic Violence);
- Resource Linkage and Follow-Up (Active Care Coordination and Documentation);
- Practical Living Skills and Social Development);
- Recovery Management (Addiction and Stages of Recovery, Addiction and Brain Chemistry/Pharmacology, Recovery Management, Co-occurring Disorders, Lapse/Relapse Prevention and Motivational Enhancement)
- Research shows that our thoughts and feelings create our brain states, not only affecting our behavior, but also neural networks and pathways and ultimately our gene expression. This work often results in instant change in behavior for the client, as they access new levels of belief below the conscious awareness. This program is unique because it creates change on both the conscious and subconscious level transforming inner conflict allowing your mind and body a chance to get back to doing what it knows how to do – thrive.
I have personally witnessed this work transform the lives of people who were admittedly at their wits end and down to their last hope. If it can do that for them, imagine what it could do for you.