Got Baggage? Time to let it go!
The past is a myth. It doesn’t exist anymore. The only shape, substance and power that past has, is what we give it. Still, in some weird twisted way, we think holding on to the past validates us. We think “if I let this go, then I let this person get away with what they did,” or “if I let this go, I won’t have any reason to feel this hurt or anger.” But that’s the point. Holding on to the baggage is creating more upset. What if you didn’t have a reason to carry hurt or anger anymore? What could you do with that emotional energy? You have better things to invest your time and energy in. Ready to let it go?
Imagine how life will be when you. . .
- Stop churning over incidents and reliving emotions that no longer serve you.
- Learn how to reframe those past thoughts and feelings.
- Stop replaying the mental movie.
- Learn to how forgiving can dramatically change your life.
- Let go of the past and enjoy living in the now, and start manifesting your future.
- Return to a place of peace, joy and emotional freedom.