Want to get free time in my chair?
Refer a friend and receive a $20 credit for each new referral.
WHO may refer? Anyone! Existing, new and future clients. *
WHO is considered a “New Referral?” – Someone who becomes a new client and completes a paid session. This could be husbands, wives, teachers, children, random people you meet at a party. Applies only to new referrals as of January 1, 2020 and is not retroactive.
HOW MUCH Referral Rewards Credit can I earn? One new referral = one $20 credit. Referral Rewards Credit is given per client, not the number of sessions your referral purchases. Credit is cumulative and there is no limit to how much you can earn.
WHAT is the cash value? Zero – zilch – nada – 0. Referral Rewards Credit has no cash value.
WHAT can the Referral Rewards Credit be used for? Referral Rewards Credit may be used toward a single one-on-one session – whole or in part, or to reduce the cost of an advance pay package such as coaching, smoking or weight loss packages or event registrations.
WHAT can the Referral Rewards Credit NOT be used for? Referral Rewards Credit may not be used to purchase products, books, merchandise or recordings in the store. May not be used toward purchase session time for another client. Exception: Parents of child clients may use their Referral Rewards Credit toward their child’s session rate. Credit is not retroactive and does not discount a package already in progress.
WHEN does the Referral Rewards Credit expire? Referral Rewards Credit does not expire. Wow, you could have free time in my chair for life!
HOW do I make sure to get the Referral Rewards Credit?
Step 1. Tell people about your fantastic experience.
Step 2. Tell your referral to name you on the intake form.
Step 3. Wait patiently. Following your referral’s completed, paid session, I will email you a notice of the Referral Rewards Credit availability. Note: To protect confidentiality, I will not disclose the names of those who schedule or reveal any information about their work with me.
OTHER things you should know?
1. Referral Rewards Credit is not a permanent discount of your session rate. When you run out of credit, you will be back to your regular per session rate.
2. Having Referral Rewards Credit does not imply priority booking. The online scheduling system must still be used and sessions slots are offered on a first come first serve basis.
3. Clients are responsible to keep track of their Referral Rewards Credit and to let me know at the time of session, that they want to use the credit.
4. *Medical and mental health professionals who refer patients of their practice as an extension of their care are not eligible to earn rewards. However, Medical and mental health professionals may earn rewards for referring their family, friends, acquaintances and the general public.
5. Dani Fox Hypnosis reserves the right to add, change or modify the Referral Rewards Credit program as needed.