Ready. . .set. . . book!
1. Scroll to the service category and select “Reserve Time.” Service offerings will appear.
2. Scroll to find your desired service and select “Reserve Time.” A calendar will appear.
3. Select the date and choose a time block that works for you. NOTE: Time slots are shown in Eastern Standard Time. Convert your time before booking. Click here for help converting your time. A new window will open.
4. Select your method of payment. Payment for single sessions and packages is required at the time of booking via the PayPal link. You may also pay in advance via PayPal to email@example.com or PayPal.Me/DaniFoxHypnosis.
5. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. Note: Your reservation is not complete unless you receive an email confirmation from the scheduling system. Please check your email spam filter and contact me if you do not receive your confirmation.
All sessions are facilitated on-site at my Bradenton Office unless otherwise noted. Under certain special circumstances, I am available to travel to offices, homes and facilities to conduct individual or group sessions, however, this may be subject to an additional fee. Click to read more about this on my SESSION & SERVICE FAQ page.
CANCELATION POLICY: Because my available session slots are limited, I have a strict no-show, cancellation and reschedule policy. As such, clients are sent an appointment reminder 24 hours in advance. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, click the link in the email to cancel or reschedule by simply select a new date and time that works for you. Sessions canceled or rescheduled without at 24 hours notice will result in a fee of $150. Complimentary Consults canceled or rescheduled without 24 hours notice will result in a fee of $75. Even though they are complimentary, they are subject to the fee because my time was booked exclusively for you.
Not ready to book?
Prefer to start with a consultation? Call me at 941-681-0117 or CLICK HERE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL to schedule a complimentary phone or in person consultation.