I’ve always likened the hypnotherapy process of self-improvement to the growth of the nautilus. A young nautilus starts out with 4 chambers and as it grows, it builds new chambers connected to the old ones resulting in about 30 chambers in adulthood. Essentially, the nautilus expands it’s living space by growing from the inside out – the oldest inner layers transforming into the outer protective outer shell fortified by multiple layers of inner strength.
The typical client who engages my help is a well-functioning person who wants to improve an area of their life, but who hasn’t been able to affect that change on their own. In essence, I help them remember and connect to their inner chambers of strength, to grow and create the life they desire.
Just like the growth of the nautilus, this work is a process. The disruptive behaviors, limiting beliefs and negative emotions you are experiencing right now, did not appear over-night, so they do not often transform over-night. And to get at the root of the problem is like working backwards through all those layers to discover where things may have gone awry in the growth process. So our work will contain elements of deconstruction and reconstruction – deconstructing where you are, so we can reconstruct where you are going.
Further, this work is nothing like what you have seen on TV and in movies. Hypnosis, NLP, Tapping and Coaching are safe, positive, and empowering tools proven effective in helping people transform their lives for good. You can read more ABOUT THE TOOLS here. We are co-creators in driving toward your goal and key to our shared success is my commitment to you and your commitment to the process.
The following is an outline of the hypnotherapy process:
My experience has taught me that for clients to experience a true shift in this work, they must commit to that process mindset. As such, ALL new hypnotherapy clients typically engage me in a 3 session package designed to set the foundation for change, remove barriers for change and reinforce that change.
- Complimentary Consultation (3o Minutes) – This is our chance to talk about what’s going on for you — where you are and more important, where you want to be. We will briefly discuss the process and the techniques we will use to get you to your goal. We may conduct this session over the phone or in person upon request. We may schedule one or all of your 3 Sessions in this call. Or, you may decide to BOOK YOUR PACKAGE ONLINE following our call.
- 1st Session – The Foundation (1 – 2 Hours) – The objective of the foundation session is to clarify the goal, bring to consciousness the barriers keeping you from realizing that goal, and engage in a powerful process to condition your deep inner mind to the process of going into hypnosis and prepare you for working in the hypnotic state. At my discretion and depending on client readiness and prior experience with hypnosis, we may accelerate the process and do more advanced work in this session.
- 2nd Session – Removing Barriers (1 – 2 Hours) – The objective of every session after the foundation is to acknowledge what has shifted since the last visit, clarify the goal, explore the barriers in the way of realizing that goal, and engage in some kind of process to transform the barriers.
- 3rd Session – Reinforcing the Change (1 – 2 Hours) – Now that your subconscious is conditioned to my voice and the process of going into hypnosis, we will spend about 30 minutes talking and then go straight into the most powerful technique to resolve remaining blocks and activate inner resources to reinforce the desired shift.
- Subsequent Sessions – (1 – 2 Hours) – Once this initial 3 session protocol has been completed, it may be necessary to schedule additional sessions as needed. The per session rate will apply for single sessions purchased outside of a package.
The investment for this initial 3 session package is discounted to $720- no other discounts apply. See SESSION & SERVICE FAQ for more information.
Session Length & Techniques Used – Sessions may last between 1 and 2 hours and may include any combination of Hypnosis and Coaching Techniques including Guided Meditation, Suggestions, Parts Work, Childhood Regression, Past Life Regression, EFT (Tapping) as well as some Truth Talk and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). Click to read more ABOUT THE TOOLS.
Number of Sessions – Following the consult, I will email you “Recommended Action Plan” which outlines your goal, and the 3 session approach. Every client is different, so every experience is different. As such, the number of sessions necessary to transform your particular issue is unique to you. I have no way of knowing how many sessions it may take to create the shift you desire. However, I pledge to work efficiently and diligently to maximize our time together while sharing resources to help you cultivate change at home.
Sessions & Setting – Client sessions consist of confidential one on one appointments facilitated in a safe, comfortable, professional and private office setting. Click here for LOCATION & DIRECTIONS. Sessions are facilitated daily by appointment and you may book all of your sessions via the ONLINE BOOKING CALENDAR.